Booking with us is something we strive to make as simple as possible. Let’s go over a few things you’ll need to know before booking with us:
- Our microsoldering course is a $2,000, five-day course from within the business of the instructor.
- Make sure to check the link to our Terms & Conditions at checkout. (*Note: if you don’t have time now, it will be included in your payment confirmation email.)
- If you’re intending on booking more than just yourself, be sure to use the name of the party leader. We will contact the party leader via phone or email with any additional information we may require.
- Upon payment you will receive a confirmation email with the instructor’s email address. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out via this email address.
- Upon arrival, you’ll be given an info packet as well as several resources for creating your own microsoldering environment after the training course. The instructor will also be hosting a meal at any given point throughout the week of training. This meal will be at the instructor’s discretion based on the availability of all the students.
- Up to 6 individuals will be training at once in a classroom setting. Everyone is expected to treat all other students, instructors, and workers with equal respect. Being in the same industry and showing interest in growing your knowledge base is something that we can all come together and share a passion for.
- Classes will be Mon-Fri, 10am to 7pm. All booking availability are on Monday and will go through until Friday.
- Lastly, if you decide to cancel/reschedule your booking for any reason, contact us as soon as possible.
Our booking system is designed to make your stay with us as comfortable as possible while you’re training. All you have to do is choose the week that’s right for you, fill out the information below, and you’ll be redirected to Paypal from there. No additional Fees should exceed the cost of $2,000. Still have questions? Email us at Questions@microsolderingcourse.com we will reply back as soon as possible.